Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 Hands

I am accustomed to keeping my hands busy. School, work, service, blogging, playing with my cat, Teddy.... I am even good at multitasking. When I am determined, you'd be hard pressed to find someone that can get more accomplished with their two hands.

But, on this past visit, I had a brief comical realization. We were walking at the pumpkin patch. My left hand was in OaG's right hand. My right hand was around the left hand of one of the kids. And... my low rise jeans needed to be pulled up just a smidgen. Oops! No hands available.

I may need a third one to succeed after the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll need a few additional hands to keep up with everything after the wedding. Good thing all those kids have hands to help with the work! :)

    ReplyDelete